Wednesday, May 30, 2007

JC Chasez You Ruined Me & Until Yesterday Singles

The dude from N*Sync that isn't Justin, fat, has weird hair, or gay.
JC Chasez

I am loving the new stuff from JC, I am in the process of getting his Skitso album from 2004.

1. You Ruined Me
2. Until Yesterday
Both from this new album Kate due out this summer.

Download Link 1
Download Link 2

What do you guys think of Mr. Chasez?

7 comments:

  1. He has amazing talent....I wish he would get more air play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stoked for his new album .. i am trying to find "i'm not sleeping alone" if you've got it can you post .. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone hook up a link to "I'm not sleeping alone?

    Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, he's a great musician. Shame about his recording situation though, his new album has been overdue for about 2 years now! Jive blows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete