Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Giving Up Ownership

So the time has come, I can no longer devote regular time to maintaing and updating the blog. In the past I was able to take requests and always have consistent updates. This blog was never the best on the net, but it was always the most honest. I never put up anything I didn't honestly enjoy.

I don't want the blog to just disappear as it does still get a bit of traffic and perhaps someone out there would like to just take over and make whatever changes they feel necessary.


----------------
Now playing: Johnta Austin - Dope Fiend
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

  1. i will help out i have a blog call theleakspot and i will help out email me at tyrodd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this was a good blog for music. is there any other blogs like this? if not, i hope someone can take over and make it as productive as it has been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to see you go... I don't know what I am going to do for new music... where did you get all of your new music? If I knew where to look, I could probably help with some music posts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested I have a blog but I stopped writing in it a while ago because no one read it as there was no exposure. A blog like this already has readers so I think i could do well. Of course I would need you to tell me your sources. Check out my blog at sensationalmusicalways.blogspot.com please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. come over to my Blog

    www.releaseportal.com

    ReplyDelete