Hey Peeps!

By Anonymous
Well it's your pal Pharaoh Steve, DMS, or Simply Steve here!
I want some feedback, how do you guys like the site, what do you want to see more/less of.
Hit me up the same as you usually do by email : dmsleak@gmail.com

My Myspace
My Last.Fm

My Aim : DmSteveX
My Yahoo : SeriousEffect07

I am seriously ALWAYS online, so feel free to hit me up!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Jackson Glass June 23, 2007 at 3:43 AM
    I have something I wanna see more of...

    ... Some more muhfuckin' updates, lazyass!

    And I wanna see some more of you ;)

    Anyways...

    Plug my blog! Haha.
  2. Jackson Glass June 23, 2007 at 3:55 AM
    And you're totally not on AIM, you suck.

    PLUG:
    Fight Test
    thetestisover.blogspot.com

    Fulfilling all your needs that DMSteve doesn't.

    ;)
  3. Anonymous July 2, 2007 at 3:24 PM
    I am ALWAYS online, it's you who disappeared

Something to say?