Are You Serious !? : Kid On A Leash

By Anonymous

I normally don't write outside of topics based on music or entertainment, but this is fucking ridiculous! If the only way you can control your child is by attaching a leash to them as if they were an animal, then you don't deserve you children.

ERR
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous August 19, 2007 at 4:57 PM
    lmao, when I was a kid my mom put me on a leash. honestly, and I still kind of remember it. Was such a pain in the butt.I did kind of feel like an animal, but it looks funny.
  2. weaselwiese August 19, 2007 at 5:53 PM
    yeah... I've seen kids on leashes before. whatever. kids are sometimes animals :P and it's better than to let them run away and get killed by some freak ;)
  3. Anonymous August 20, 2007 at 12:03 AM
    Kid leashes have been around forever.

    Nothing new.
  4. Anonymous August 20, 2007 at 12:44 PM
    I remember my mom putting me on a leash when we went on a cruise. I was like 4 she was scared that I would fall off the ship. I wouldn't blame her for doing it... I was kind of a wild child back then :)
  5. Anonymous August 20, 2007 at 9:05 PM
    seriously.

    i'd rather have the kid on a leash then have him/her abducted, etc.

    not all kids are well-behaved and mind what their parents say, no matter what the parents do.
  6. Anonymous August 21, 2007 at 2:17 PM
    Well... I personally have long history of being leashed.
  7. Anonymous August 27, 2007 at 8:53 AM
    lol. my friend was leashed... she remembers it ... she's like scarred for like now..
  8. Anonymous August 28, 2007 at 6:34 PM
    I have the same Target Monkey leash for my youngest. It was a blessing. If you ever had to chase or hunt for your kid at the mall maybe you'd think different. Most of the comments I got from other parents were positive.
  9. Anonymous August 28, 2007 at 11:00 PM
    Well I don't have kids, but I think a little discipline would go a longer way than putting them on a leash.
  10. Anonymous May 12, 2008 at 2:42 PM
    I'd rather put my AUTISTIC daughter on a leash (as she is a runner) than to have her run into oncoming traffic and get killed. Maybe you'll understand one day when you have your own kids.
  11. Anonymous May 13, 2008 at 3:04 AM
    How do you dig this up?
  12. Anonymous January 19, 2009 at 3:00 PM
    I do have children 4 in fact, a boy and three girls. And I have never put them on the leash or seen the necessity of it after all only my dog should be on the leash. One my girls is also autistic and suffers multiple disabilities and it has always been in enough o pay attention to her and hold her hand.
  13. Scarred_by_a_leash September 13, 2009 at 11:34 AM
    I never behaved when i whas a kid i would run around at the mall and act out. my mother always chased me and when she got me id end up crying she got sick of it and leashed me in public up till my 5th

Something to say?