Batman's New Film "The Dark Knight" Photo Leaks

By Anonymous
Yea this is deff not what you guys are used to from me, but there's more out there than music that I love and one of those things happens to be dark gritty comics. I'm psyched for the new Iron Man Film and The Dark Knight. Here's some photos that got out that show just how sick the Heath Ledger as Joker character is going to be.





"Nope, that's just a zit, not a Manitou."





"I'm sorry, Joker, but I'm a big enough Remo Williams fan that I just had to try it."





In which Batman realizes he does not, in fact, want to be a farmer.





How real men play bloody knuckles (batsuits and inexplicable shopping mall setting optional).





Like a Batman on a wire,
Like a drunk in a midnight choir,
I have tried in my way to be free.






A visual metaphor for Jeremy's captions thus far.



"I have always depended on the kindness of masked vigilantes."


----------------
Now playing: Haystak - Mama
via FoxyTunes
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?