Don't Freak

By Anonymous
I just wanted to let you guys know ahead of time that the blog is probably be undergoing a facelift.
Nothing cosmetic, just content wise. I've been doing a lot of the music stuff, but I think since I am such an avid gamer and movie watcher that I will probably start reviewing some of that stuff as well, so if anyone has any games or movies that they want reviews for hit me up in the shotbox or this post.

My review of the new Halloween should be up by tomorrow night, I'm going to watch it for a 3rd grueling time tonight with my girlfriend as she hasn't seen it yet, also if you look in the right places you can get yourself a copy easily.

So ya soon.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous August 29, 2007 at 10:50 PM
    hi my name's rudy and i've been coming to your site for a couple months now and i really like it. I'm happy bout your announcement of maybe adding movie and video game reviews. If you ever need help i'd be happy to help, i'm at the movies every weekend and play a lot of video games (just started Metroid Prime 3) so if you ever need help with reviews hit me up. love the site, keep up the great work
  2. Anonymous August 29, 2007 at 10:56 PM
    Actually dude I have been looking into getting a couple of people onto The Leak Source team.

    If you would like to be a writer feel free to just shoot me over your email address and I will give you access to post whatever you would like on the blog.

Something to say?