Hi People

By Anonymous
Hi there this is Rudy and I'm trying to get my writing game on with The Leak Source and help out in reviews or just putting in my two cents on whatever I can (the kid's full of opinion's).

A little bit about myself is...I'm currently college student studying to be a graphic designer. When I'm not doing that I'm usually playing video games and have been since I picked up Super Mario Bros when i was 5 years old.

In my downtime you might catch me reading some comic books I'm also a huge music fan and you must be too since you're coming to this site, i listen to anything pretty much anything except country but I believe i have a very diverse taste in music. If you want a top 5 list of my favorite albums it would look like this:

  • 2pac-All Eyez On Me
  • The Beatles-Rubber Soul
  • N.E.R.D- Fly or Die
  • Lupe Fiasco- Food & Liqour
  • Outkast-Stankonia

This isn't the specific order because I cant decide on a favorite but those 5 are my favorites. I feel like i might be rambling so i'ma end it right here and hope you accept this kid from California (currently living in Utah) and let me do my review thing. Thank you for your time and stay safe. Peace

[Hey guys, this is DMS. Rudy is the first person I have allowed to write for The Leak Source, if there's anymore inspiring writers out there that would like to help expand The Leak Source beyond just providing music leaks please email me at dmsleak@gmail.com and tell my what you're interested in, and what you could bring to the blog.]
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous September 2, 2007 at 3:11 PM
    OOOOOOh country music ROCKS !. adorable southern accents just touch my wee heart lol.

Something to say?