Jackson Siblings Take Turns At Leaks

By Anonymous

The last year Michael and Janet released an album in the same year was 2001 with Michael's "Invincible" and Janet's "All For You". However just this week I've come across a few tracks that may or may not be new material from Michael (they sound like demos at best), and also an outake from Janet's Damita Jo has leaked.

Michael Jackson..maybe
Download - Bigger Man
Download - Let Me Let Go


Janet Jackson
Download - Love Me (Alternative Version Just A Little While)


----------------
Now playing: Janet Jackson - Love Me
via FoxyTunes
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 20, 2007 at 1:59 PM
    Yo, my DMS, I usually mark my sources and I put that one up in a hurry late last night. I appreciate you reminding me. I like the site, keep up the good work!
  2. Anonymous September 20, 2007 at 2:00 PM
    that was supposed to read, "my bad DMS"
  3. Foca September 21, 2007 at 2:13 PM
    Love Me is a official mix, released as a B-side in limited promos.

Something to say?