New Duran Duran Red Carpet Massacre Leak

By Anonymous

I officially take back everything bad I have said about DD up until this point, I was a little worried with the direction they were going but with this track all my doubts are wiped away. Not quite rock, and not so much pop either. It works perfect, guess this isn't one of those top 40 tracks.

Download - Red Carpet Massacre MP3

Thanks to reader Carlos for this one, check him out on Myspace and his official site.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 21, 2007 at 5:51 PM
    Another great track. The album version of Falling Down is out there too. Still waiting for the rest of the leak...I'm amazed it hasn't surfaced yet!
  2. Anonymous September 21, 2007 at 6:39 PM
    Alot of people have the full album, it will get out there sooner or late, I wont be the one leaking it though (watermarked).
  3. Anonymous September 29, 2007 at 10:11 AM
    Thank you so much for this link. I too have had to eat my early negative words with each and every leak i've heard from this cd. Red Carpet Massacre is proving to be one of most freshest and complete releases duran duran have assembled since the rio cd ... seriously
  4. hese October 2, 2007 at 4:23 PM
    someone please leak the new DD album, please :D im not ask much, only album :D

Something to say?