Resident Hip-Hop Head

By Jeff Wilson
Well I first want to give a shout out to DMS for allowing me to spread my love of music and movies.

Onwards, my name is Jeff. Most people I know call me Larry Bird because I look like him. I love hip-hop/rap. Not so much the mainstream stuff, which people assume is what hip-hop is all about therefore gives it a bad rap. Hip-hop is so much more than that and I hope to spread that via The Leak Source.

As well, I do love movies. I have more than 400 movies and have watched about 90% them. So expect some movie reviews as well. I am glad to be apart of the Leak Source and hope to continue the mission for all readers
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown September 4, 2007 at 9:33 PM
    smh at yo stupid ass "bad rap" pun.
    you better not dissappoint me larrry.
  2. Anonymous September 4, 2007 at 9:59 PM
    I didn't even notice it was a pun until you said something lol.

    I have high hopes for Larry and the rest of the team.

Something to say?