Your resident COUCH POTATO is here!

By Super JP
Hi Guys!

First of, shout out to DMS for giving me the chance to be your local "TV Guide". Lol!

Anyway, you can call me Super JP. I have been a regular visitor of this site for about two months now. I enjoy music and movies a lot, but I am also the guy who would just kick it at home with a remote on my hand.

I have tons of TV DVD collections. They are from shows of the past 10 years though i.e. Buffy, Lost, 24, Heroes, Beavis and Butthead, American Dad, The Simpsons, Family Guy etc. I have two DVR's at home. That means I can record four shows at a time and watch a fifth show on another TV. Yeah! that's how much of a couch potato I am!

I love playing basketball and volleyball as well. I love going to the beach too! You have to make most out of the California weather.

Anyway, expect a fall show preview post detailing new shows for the FALL TV Season. I will be going to the Paley Center on Saturday, Sunday and Monday to watch them.

If there are any shows you would specifically want me to cover, let me know and I'll be on it.

You can request song titles too for music you have heard on any TV show episode.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 6, 2007 at 6:30 PM
    Great job dude, I am sure the readers are as excited about what you have up your sleeve as I am.

    One thing though do you watch Survivor?
  2. Super JP September 6, 2007 at 8:47 PM
    yes i do.

    i watch amazing race and big brother on CBS as well
  3. Anonymous September 6, 2007 at 8:54 PM
    Cool, it would be great if you did wrap-ups of whats happening in the reality tv world.

    I caught a little of US Big Brother tonight, who was the girl in the shorts? She was a hottie =]

Something to say?