VIVA LA COBRA!

By mixedupmixtapes

COBRA STARSHIP
"VIVA LA COBRA"



1. City Is at War
2. Guilty Pleasure
3. One Day, Robots Will Cry
4. Kiss My Sass - Cobra Starship, Travis "Schleprok" McCoy
5. Damn You Look Good and I'm Drunk (Scandalous) - Cobra Starship,
6. World Has Its Shine (But I Would Drop It on a Dime)
7. Smile for the Paparazzi
8. Angie
9. Prostitution Is the World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am a
10. My Moves Are White
11. Pleasure Ryland

DOWNLOAD!!!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous October 20, 2007 at 11:53 AM
    THANKS!
  2. ...genuine and unprepared.. October 24, 2007 at 2:48 PM
    Hey! I am gonna swipe! Thanks so much, you rock!!
  3. Anonymous October 28, 2007 at 1:43 PM
    beautiful, you don't know how amazing you are for having this.

Something to say?