I got a problem...

By Anonymous
Why do all of my posts and links get deleted?
I presume the reason is because they contain referrals links to other sites, most notably Nation of Hip Hop. This would be understandable if this was another forum, but this is a blog, therefore a hip hop forum is not at all in competition with this blog. Don't get me wrong, I think this blog does good things; however, ever since samurai took over, its been going downhill. (I like the new layout though.)
Its even more ridiculous that you are censoring the links that I post when you guys are jacking links from our site. There are multiple leaks passworded "kartoon@nationofhiphop.net). These links are clearly jacked from our site. It really would not matter that much if it was not for the fact that you continuously delete my links to that site. Please reform the situation.
Thank you.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous December 8, 2007 at 9:23 PM
    You ad's weren't deleted because of links to other sites, they were removed during the remodel because I accidentally deleted the previous layout.

    If you want to add something to the site (html based), just email it to me so I can format it into the sidebar.

    As for your posts being deleted I have no idea, I have not deleted any posts and never will.
  2. Samurai_tbag December 8, 2007 at 9:30 PM
    For a start, I don't know wat you're on about jacking links. The password says were its from, the pass is the credit. Stealing would be downloading it, removing the pass and re-upping. If anything we're getting you more traffic.

    Secondly, I only edited one post, about a week ago, because the whole post was a big referal advertisement. If you want to advertise, ask DMS to put something small in the layout, but don't post it.

    Lastly, could you try and get an allias which is pronouncable, it doesn't look very smart when someones called '*&$^%£^@.
  3. Unknown December 9, 2007 at 12:01 AM
    aight but where my birdman album leak post at?
  4. Samurai_tbag December 9, 2007 at 6:18 AM
    Isn't it the most recent post?

Something to say?