GTA:IV Release Date Revealed

By Samurai_tbag


Musically unrelated, well, kind of. I guess GTA is partially famous for its award winning soundtracks. However, I'd just like to mention (as a GTA addict) that GTA IV has been set for worldwide release on: April 29th 2008 for PS3 and Xbox 360. This seems like a long wait, but since it's already been 3 months delayed, what more can another 3 do?

Any comments? Which system are you going to get it on?
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 25, 2008 at 12:44 AM
    I was thinking of picking up a PS3 soon, but after hearing that GTA was going to have exclusive DLC for 360 I decided there's really no need for a PS3 in my home just yet.
  2. Anonymous January 26, 2008 at 3:56 AM
    360.
  3. Samurai_tbag January 26, 2008 at 9:04 AM
    I'm going to get both.
    Both have exclusive DLC. PS3 has rights to the first two episodes aswell.
  4. Anonymous January 26, 2008 at 9:06 AM
    Oh really?

    That coupled with the fact that I really want to plays Sons Of Patriots..

Something to say?