"We Ain't Ready To See A Black President"?

By Samurai_tbag
The image “http://www.nationalclergycouncil.org/images/Barack%20Obama%20Official%20small.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Not exactly of much relation to the blog, but I thought I'd share my thoughts about the upcomming Presidential elections for USA. Currently they're just in the early stages of primary voting, but, already, Mrs. Clinton has taken a big hit by losing in Iowa. Barak Obama (the first black candidate) won and is expected to win later today in New Hampshire.

I doubt many of you are interested in politics, especially if your not from the USA (like me), but I thought it would be interesting to here what you guys think.

Perhaps we're finally ready to see an African-American in the most powerful possition in the world, or, atleast this shows how racism and biggotry is a dying virus.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/music_images/tupac_amaru_shakur.jpg
R.I.P.
Tupac Amaru Shakur

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown January 8, 2008 at 1:38 PM
    I do also have a view on the votes in America and how those that need to vote, choose thier decisions by following celebrities, here check out my post and comment if you like:
    http://triplerdeezee.blogspot.com/2008/01/black-celebrities-not-supporting-obama.html
  2. Anonymous January 8, 2008 at 3:55 PM
    Thanks for your views T-Bag, and while it doesn't directly relate to the blog it's something that needs to be said.

Something to say?