Leak Source Happenings [Now Accepting Affilaites]

By Anonymous
NEW BANNER

I was pleasantly surprised to log on mere moments ago to see we have a new banner, I don't know who designed it but big props to T-Bag for giving the blog a fresh breath of air.

LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS

Pretty self explanatory, we are looking for people interested in reviewing music, games, movies, and or television. Also needed are a a few people to make up a newsteam. If interested please send an email to dmsleak@gmail.com with TEAM in the subject line.


NOW ACCEPTING AFFILIATES

Thank you for your interest in becoming affiliates with The Leak Source.

If you would like to placed on The Leak Source 's afiilaite's blogroll please send an email to dmsleak@gmail.com with AFFILIATE in the subject line. I get a lot of requests for affiliates and linkbacks so if I have previously ignored or denied your request please feel free to shoot another email, I'll review your site/blog and add you to our blogroll ASAP.

Serious inquiries only please,
DMS
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Samurai_tbag February 5, 2008 at 5:59 AM
    I designed the banner, took about one hour, its a nice temp one while I work on something better hopefully :).
  2. Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 10:20 AM
    I think it's really hot!
  3. Samurai_tbag February 5, 2008 at 10:39 AM
    Cheers :D
  4. Anonymous February 5, 2008 at 3:12 PM
    nice banner @ samurai
  5. STALE CEREAL February 8, 2008 at 10:39 AM
    NICE BANNER

Something to say?