Super Tuesday?!

By Anonymous

So something different besides the typical games and music. A little bit of politics coming right at you.Ah the glories of voting. So I have no idea if any of you guys are big on politics but right now, politics is big. Super Tuesday was yesterday and there were a lot of surprises going on. From Clinton's win in California to Huckabee having a better day than Romney.


I mean, personally, I am not that big of a politician guy but when it comes down to it I like to play favorites. But being only 17 kind of hard to make a difference by not being able to vote but c'mon. For all you pro-war on terrorism kids, you wouldn't vote for Obama due to his plan of getting the US out of the Middle East in 6 months. So in 6 months, the lives lost and the money spent were just for nothing?! But then theres Clinton who is pro-illegal alien. HAH! Well there goes 60-70% of America for you Mrs. Clinton. And to take in account that every single one of the republicans hate Clinton.


I'm done ranting but to end it on something you can think about, whom would you rather have as a president...an African American...or a woman. Don't know if that's much to think about but to me it is. :]
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous February 7, 2008 at 4:15 AM
    and that's why you have to be 18 to vote....
  2. Samurai_tbag February 7, 2008 at 7:40 AM
    I'm for Obama.

    Hilary has good ideas for the country, but they're not very realistic (e.g. Free Health Care).

    The countrys economy is in a much bigger problem, also, the fact that China owes the US $3trillion.

    Obama's the only candidate who's been clearly against the war since day 1, and I think it's clear now that the point of this war (which may I add, we have lost) was for oil.

    The best thing we can do now is withdraw our troops and deal with out own lives. Those Iraqy people can rebuild the country themselves in a natrual way.

    Thats my views.

    P.S. New contributor?
  3. Anonymous February 7, 2008 at 10:43 AM
    Is there a problem that the Candidates are african american or a woman and if so what is the problem do you not think that either of them will be able to run our country successfully.
  4. Anonymous February 7, 2008 at 4:33 PM
    ....you need to read up more..... then comment on things like this
  5. Samurai_tbag February 7, 2008 at 4:58 PM
    If you want to talk politics, then create an account so I know if I'm speaking to the same person.

    I really doubt I need to read into any more seeing as I'm doing a degree on US Politics.
  6. Anonymous February 12, 2008 at 3:40 PM
    Race, Sex, Religion, Sexuality aren't at all an issue for me. Whoever can get the job done best gets my vote, and when the election rolls around my vote is going in the way of a Obama or Clinton, or I won't be voting at all.

Something to say?