Taio Cruz - Departure [ Retail Download Leak ]

Category: By Samurai_tbag


01. I'll Never Love Again
02. I Just Wanna Know
03. I Can Be
04. I Don't Wanna Fall In Love
05. So Cold
06. Fly Away
07. Moving On
08. Come On Girl (f/ Luciana)
09. Never Gonna Get Us
10. She's Like A Star
11. Can't Say Go
12. Backseat Love (f/ Eric Sermon)
13. Naked
14. Beat It
15. Rainfall (Hidden)

Here's the long awaited album by the UK's next big R&B artistm Taio Cruz. You might remember we posted a leak of this album back in '07, but this is the official retail version, so enjoy!

Download it here.


R&B Release
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Unknown March 19, 2008 at 5:34 PM
    gott dayum it... I downloaded that track from this site a while ago... and I love it. And I miss coming here for a couple days and I missed the album leak!!! BOOOOOOOO!!! lol

    anyway... thanks for the hot music leaks and stuff... All my friends look at me like 'THE music insider' cause I get albums before they drop. Little do they know that its because I get it all from here.

    but I still go out and buy the albums I like... guess I will have to blindly buy this one since I missed the link... :-(
  2. Anonymous March 21, 2008 at 12:29 AM
    aw I really wanted the album too =(
  3. Anonymous March 23, 2008 at 4:55 AM
    why is it broken already? it hasnt even been a week
  4. Anonymous April 8, 2008 at 1:30 PM
    amazing album. i just prelistened and downloaded it here: http://lavamus.com/Album/2377791/Taio_Cruz/Departure/mp3/
  5. Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 3:54 PM
    Please re-upload!!!!!!
  6. Anonymous August 7, 2008 at 12:45 PM
    Please, please give us new links, i really want this album!

Something to say?