Giving Up Ownership

By DMS
So the time has come, I can no longer devote regular time to maintaing and updating the blog. In the past I was able to take requests and always have consistent updates. This blog was never the best on the net, but it was always the most honest. I never put up anything I didn't honestly enjoy.

I don't want the blog to just disappear as it does still get a bit of traffic and perhaps someone out there would like to just take over and make whatever changes they feel necessary.


----------------
Now playing: Johnta Austin - Dope Fiend
via FoxyTunes
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 6:35 PM
    i will help out i have a blog call theleakspot and i will help out email me at tyrodd@yahoo.com
  2. Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 6:58 PM
    well this was a good blog for music. is there any other blogs like this? if not, i hope someone can take over and make it as productive as it has been.
  3. prodigalsun December 25, 2008 at 2:13 AM
    I am sorry to see you go... I don't know what I am going to do for new music... where did you get all of your new music? If I knew where to look, I could probably help with some music posts...
  4. SensationalA December 25, 2008 at 5:06 PM
    I would be interested I have a blog but I stopped writing in it a while ago because no one read it as there was no exposure. A blog like this already has readers so I think i could do well. Of course I would need you to tell me your sources. Check out my blog at sensationalmusicalways.blogspot.com please.
  5. SensationalA December 25, 2008 at 5:06 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. Unknown December 28, 2008 at 5:11 PM
    come over to my Blog

    www.releaseportal.com

Something to say?