50 Curtis Jackson Cent 's "Curtis" Album Gets Pushed Back

By Anonymous
What did Vivica see in him =[

50 Cent has announced that he is pushing back the release of his new album "Curtis" from June 26 to Sept. 4

"I'm an international artist," 50 Cent said. "My fans worldwide deserve to receive my album at the same time as my fans here in the US. Taking that into consideration moving the album to September was a necessary course of action."

50 has already released three songs from the album, "Fully Loaded Clip", "Amusement Park" and "Straight To The Bank", with videos impacting for the latter two. The rumored next songs to be released from the album include "Follow My Lead" Feat. Robin Thicke and "Come & Go" produced by Dr. Dre.
Source

Personally I think the album is being pushed back because it's not getting any street hype at all. None of the singles are good in my opinion, who needs 50? Jeezy already proved he's what the street wants and needs and he didn't have to get shot 9 times to prove it.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Unknown July 16, 2007 at 8:50 AM
    I've heard 'straight to the bank', 'amusement park' and 'fully loaded clip' and the 3 songs ain't bad it just shows 50 is slippin' up a bit ... but this happens to everyone in the industry and it's just a phase but i can bet you that he will compensate with mad ass videos. there's a way that album with hit multi platinum status and 50 knows how to do that right.

Something to say?