Duran Duran, Justin Timberlake, and Timbaland

By Anonymous

I've grown to like Nite runner after getting better quality version, but I still have my doubt, what do you guys think?

Is this going to be the biggest thing in pop music history, or utter pop trash (no pun intended).

Take a listen to these new CD quality leaks.

Falling Down (written by Justin Timberlake and DD) - Download
Skin Divers (Produced by and featuring Timbaland)
Nite Runner (Featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland) - Download




----------------
Now playing: My Gun Go Off
via FoxyTunes
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 8:54 AM
    the whole album has been leaked for a few days now... lol.

    bit slow!
  2. Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 11:12 AM
    i kind of like rite runner...reminds of micheal jackson s...
  3. Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 11:18 AM
    If the whole album has leaked, then where can I find it? I've looked everywhere! Post a link here, please.

    Nite Runner is bad ass.

Something to say?