Amy Winehouse Is A Talented Whacked Out Lad

By Anonymous

If she keeps acting like this Michael Jackson may need to step his game up.

If Amy Winehouse ever seeks the help she so clearly needs, she might want to focus on one problem area in particular -- her alarmingly low self-esteem.

Just days after the beehived, rehab-eschewing singer defended her scratched-up husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, amid reports they had a knock-down, drag-out fight (even her trademark ballet slippers were covered in blood), she opened up to the London Sunday Mirror, alternately standing by her man and abusing her own worth.

"Look at me, I'm a mess. I'm nothing special," she sniffled to the paper. "In fact I'm nothing at all. I don't feel good. I don't have talent."

What's more, she continued tearfully, "I'm nothing without my husband. I love him so much sometimes it hurts. I owe him everything. Without him I would be nothing, which is why it is so important we are together right now."

How codependent is their desperately dysfunctional coupling?

Winehouse, who claimed to Perez Hilton that her tussle with her equally willpower-deficient spouse was touched off because he tried to stop her from cutting herself, is convinced she "can't beat the drugs without him."

She avows, "He's my rock and as a married couple we need to go through everything together. Blake says he isn't going back to rehab -- but I can if I want. But I'm not going without him."

And even though her hubby isn't willing to sacrifice his wants for her needs, the emaciated chanteuse is certain he's her knight in dented, rusty shining armor.

"I can't believe he even wants to be with me," she disparages. "I don't understand why. All I know is I'm the luckiest girl alive to have someone as caring as Blake ... I know I need help, but Blake's the only one who can help me. I don't want to lose him. I won't lose him. I want to make him happy -- like what he does to me."

Not depressed enough? You will be. Winehouse just won't stop running herself down, even quietly telling the paper she feels "disgusting."

"I'm not talented. I don't feel very amazing," the kudo-laden singer depressingly says in response to a compliment. "I feel flattered you'd say that, but I know it's not true. I'm useless and just keep messing up. I'm lucky I've got a caring husband -- I don't deserve him."

And just when you think it can't get any worse, the New York Daily News says Winehouse was seen in the ladies' room during Chicago's Lollapalooza festival smoking "what appeared to be a crack pipe."

"When I walked in, security had already cleared people out, but I had met her previously so she let me stay," a spy tells the paper. "She didn't exactly ask me to smoke, but she did bust it out in front of me; she totally didn't care."

Adds the mole, "She was spacey, totally out of it. She was hanging all over me and kept apologizing. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and said over and over again, 'I am so sorry.'"

For now, Winehouse and Fielder-Civil are apparently trying to get away from it all with a little sun and sand time.

The London Sun says they winged off over the weekend for a getaway to an exclusive tropical paradise.

"Blake won't go back to rehab and she won't be parted from him, so this was the next best thing," an insider tells the tab. "At least it gets her away from drugs in London."


 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 2, 2007 at 1:02 PM
    this reminds me of something I saw on another blog yesterday: science figures out why men insult women. basically we use verbal abuse to make our partner think they can't do any better and they are lucky to have us. looks like amy's husband has been particularly successful at this!
  2. nicknick September 2, 2007 at 2:02 PM
    amy winehouse iz a ugly azz transexual hoe.
  3. Anonymous September 2, 2007 at 3:16 PM
    lol theres drugs everywhere ! so her leaving london and going someplace else doesnt mean she won't have access to coke. maybe if she moved to a Mormon community ?? [insert dirty joke here] yeah winehouse is talented but her damn beehive hair needs to go. it looks nasty,she probalby have something living it. her husband plays a pretty good mind game on . poor lady. but i think she was fucked up way before her hubby came along and he just helped her.

Something to say?