ATTENTION : Team Members Needed

By Anonymous
Hey!

As some of my friends who visit the blog already know I have been really busy lately tying together a lot of different things and I don't have as much time to devote to the blog.

So once again I am looking for people to join The Leak Source team. All you have to do is post reviews or anything that you want that relates to any type of entertainment, I want to branch out into movies, television, and games as you can see by my recent Halloween review that process is underway.

If you would like to be a contributor to this blog leave a comment in this post or contact me asap,

Thanks.
 

10 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 4, 2007 at 1:37 AM
    i would like to become part of the team. i would glady find leaks for you if you teach me how.
  2. Anonymous September 4, 2007 at 3:46 AM
    been checking your blog every day....actually been looking to start my own but i suppose if this is already here.... email me at
    thefarewellchair@yahoo.com with the info..

    p.s. there is a local band down around you called "Start Select" do you happen to know when i can get their album?

    sean
    +
    mixedupmixtapes
  3. Jeff Wilson September 4, 2007 at 12:22 PM
    i would like to work for leak source. Leak source stands for a great cause.

    jwilsonwsu@gmail.com
  4. Jeff Wilson September 4, 2007 at 12:23 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Anonymous September 4, 2007 at 3:51 PM
    i would definitely love to be part of the leak source!!!

    fancycramps@gmail.com
  6. Anonymous September 5, 2007 at 12:27 AM
    dilly0411@hotmail.com

    i'd really love to help you out
  7. Walter Adrian September 5, 2007 at 1:10 PM
    Hello!

    Dude, i've got my own blog. But i'd like be part of your team. :)
    It's cool.

    Btw, my blog.

    musicdelight.blogspot.com

    :)
  8. MDP September 6, 2007 at 8:22 PM
    Yo, it's MDP. I would love to get in on some of that action, DMS.

    http://mdp4real.vox.com
  9. Anonymous September 6, 2007 at 8:57 PM
    I know you from PWB, what's your email?
  10. Anonymous September 6, 2007 at 10:50 PM
    armyshawnlp@yahoo.com

Something to say?