Enough Already

By Anonymous


Ok enough is enough already seriously. What the hell is up with all these ridiculous ass rap videos!? Damn, I seriously don't think I can take another one of these cheap ass videos, first Crank Dat Soulja Boy, now this. Come the fuck on, who the hell is signing these people?
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 11:12 PM
    Change things or be quiet.

    Seriously.

    I had the same problem - only difference is that now I am changing what we see in music.
  2. Anonymous September 3, 2007 at 11:13 PM
    I try changing things through a number of ways.

    1. I run this blog and only support artists I feel have talent.

    and

    2. I'm an artists myself although I don't want to get famous or promote myself through a blog.

Something to say?