Justin Timberlak FutureSex/LoveShow Download HBO Special

By Anonymous
HBO recently aired Justin Timberlake's latest tour last night, which by the way, it was great, and I just found the audios from the concert. They are all HQ, and a must have for any Justin fan. Unfortunately I do not have the videos, so don't even bother asking for them. If I find them, I will post them in iPod format. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Tracklist:
1. FutureSex/LoveSound
2. Like I Love You
3. My Love
4. Justin Lifts His Glass To NYC
5. SeƱorita
6. Sexy Ladies
07. Until The End of Time
08. What Goes Around...Comes Around
09. Chop Me Up
10. Rock Your Body
11. Set the Mood (Prelude)
12. Gone
13. Take It From Here
14. Last Night
15. Damn Girl
16. Summer Love
17. Losing My Way
18. Cry Me A River
19. LoveStoned
20. SexyBack
21.(Another Song) All Over Again
22. Closing

CREDIT : KeviPod
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?