Weezy Jefferson Da Drought 4 : I'm On Everything

By Anonymous


via FoxyTunes acteur_181.jpg

The homie behind these Lil Wayne parodies hit yours truly with an exclusive copy of his upcoming mixtape. Soon to be available on feedmefeedmefeedme.blogspot.com, here’s some rap foolery at its finest. Like I’ve said before, if you can’t make fun of hip-hop, what can you make fun of? Have a laugh or two, my niggas. We means no disrespect.

Weezy Jefferson
Drought 4: I Am On Everything
Your Mama Records

Source


This is one hilarious ass album


Tracklisting

  • Get Em Weezy
  • Weezy Shit Poppin
  • Best Rapper Alive
  • Mmmm Kissing
  • I'm The Best Period
  • Buy Out The Bar
  • We We We Weezy F Baby
  • Because Of Baby
  • T-Pain Is Pissed
  • Weezay Or Not
  • Dipset Foreva Eva Eva
  • Til The Money Stop
  • I Still Miss My Dawgs
  • Baby Was A Mile Away
  • I Need Baby
  • Worst Of Dread World
  • Lil Wayne Is Pissed
  • I Am On Everything
  • Weezy B.A.B.Y
  • Lil Wayne vs. Weezy F. Baby



----------------
Now playing: Weezy Jefferson - Get 'Em Weezy
via FoxyTunes
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?