VA - Ultimate Grammy Collection Contemporary Rock (2008) [ Retail Leak ]

By Samurai_tbag


01. Living Colour - Cult Of Personality
02. Melissa Etheridge - Ain't It Heavy
03. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
04. Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
05. Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
06. Blues Traveler - Run Around
07. Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
08. Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
09. The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats
10. Fiona Apple - Criminal
11. Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
12. Coldplay - In My Place
13. Dave Matthews - Gravedigger
14. The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
15. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
16. Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

This is for all of the rockers out there that aren't feeling the amount of Hip-Hop music being posted. As DMS said, we can't please everyone, but I'll try and post major Rock/Dance/Indie and other commercial releases.

Other than that, this is quite a nice compilation of songs, enjoy!

Download it here.
Pass: kartoon@nationofhiphop.net
Rename .toon to .rar
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous May 15, 2013 at 7:06 PM
    Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established
    blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own
    but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks

    Check out my website; cardshre

Something to say?