Thanks Everyone

By Anonymous
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you readers, T-Bag, and all of our contributors for the work they've put in. Today marks a month that T-Bag has been admin, during this period The Leak Source has nearly tripled it's hit per day!

I know a lot of people keep emailing me complaining about the amount of Hip-Hop posts, but you can't please everyone. Just remember I'm still around and the major stuff will still make it's way on to the blog.

----------------
Now playing: Young Love - Tell Me
via FoxyTunes
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous December 19, 2007 at 7:26 PM
    How isn't Hip-Hop major?
  2. Anonymous December 19, 2007 at 8:06 PM
    I didn't say Hip-hop wasn't major, I just meant there have been a few mainstream leaks that haven't made their way onto the blog recently.
  3. Samurai_tbag December 20, 2007 at 5:12 AM
    Come to think of it yea, well I'll start to post some other genre'd stuff, but don't expect any person reviews because I only really listen to Hip-Hop.
  4. Samurai_tbag December 20, 2007 at 5:13 AM
    Oh, and thanks for giving me the oppertunity DMS :D

    Peaace. x

Something to say?